Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Brick Wall and Sheltering Tree




Here's a couple cards I creating using the Brick Wall Embossing Folder and the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  I loved the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set and I wanted to make a fall card since spring with this stamp set.  I sat down to create one before I was too late.  I used the little grouping of leaves for the tree, that way I could use all the different colors - Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Cajun Craze.  I sponged the sky using the Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  The top one was the second one I created but I like it more, I think the tree pops (I lightly sponged the sky).  The one on the side, is a darker sponged sky.  

Inside of Card


Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment