Thursday, May 14, 2015

Moon Lake meets Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe









Sorry it has been awhile since my last post, I was getting some much needed things done around the house.  My box of goodies from my pre-order came in the other day and I got to play with the new In-Colors. I believe these are going to be my new favorite colors; Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.  I added a touch of Blushing Bride when I colored the image and I really think it added to the softest of the card.

I really love all the new in-colors this year.  I am going to continue to post some of my latest creations this coming week. I am sure you will fall in love with them too.  

Why did I pick Moon Lake Stamp Set?  Well this set did not make it into the New Catalog (sad face).  I wanted to play a little more with this stamp set before it goes.  If you love this set as much as I do, make sure you place your order before the end of the month.  Also the Occasions Paper Piercing Pack and Modern Label Punch is also on the Retired List.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think! 


2 comments: