Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pop Out Swing Card - Birthday Card - Sheltering Tree



I was inspired last week when I came across this beautiful card made by Cindy Brumbaugh.  I loved the pop out swing idea and knew I wanted to make one.  Today when I was working on the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set I came across this super cute card made by Julie Davison.  I knew I was going to make the Pop-Out Swing Card with the Sheltering Tree.  I added an additional layer of Crumb Cake that was stamped with the Hardwood Stamp set to the card front.  I also added a layer of Lost Lagoon to the inside of the card.  I had this card in mind for a boy but I think it is a great Masculine Card. The colors can be changed around a little.  I just love the bike and love the idea that it is stamped twice, it looks so real.  I only wished this stamp came with a little bench, I think that would be prefect under the tree.  I went with the Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White. I added some of the Lost Lagoon twine from the New SAB In Color Accessory Kit.  Those little spools of twine are so cute.


Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Thanks,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment