Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Nature's Perfection Mojo Monday 389


I have been playing around with the New SAB Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack, it has been fun.  When I saw the Mojo Monday sketch I knew it was prefect to showcase a piece of Vellum from
the pack.  I choose the piece of vellum I could showcase the matching flower from the Nature's Perfection Stamp Set.

  • I colored the back of the piece of vellum with my markers.  Which I thought was too dark so I used my aqua painter to lighten it up in areas and wiped with a tissue to remove the excess water.  I placed a tissue onto and placed my large Clear Block onto to let dry for a bit.  I used the Adhesive Sheets to attach the vellum to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock before adhering it to the cardbase.  
  • My flower image was stamped on a piece of watercolor paper using Staz On ink.  I colored the image using my Aqua Painter and ink pads.  I finished it off with a couple sprays of homemade shimmer mist.  
  • I stamped the Butterfly from the SAB Nature's Perfection Stamp set on plain vellum and punched out using my Butterfly Punch.  I attached a little Baker's Twine to the middle.  
  • I had some retired Basic Gray Satin Ribbon that I pulled out to use on this card.  I think the Basic Gray goes so nicely with the 2013-2015 In Colors.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!  

Thanks,
Karen


1 comment: