Tuesday, January 6, 2015

You're my Anchor




Here's another card I made using the Guy Greetings set and the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack and a Mojo Monday Sketch 378.  It is suppose to be a Tall & Skinny card but I wanted a full size card.

The cardbase is Basic Grey and I used the Arrows Embossing folder on a piece of Island Indigo, I thought it went well with the banners on the front of the card.  One of the Banners is Smoky Slate Paper and the other is the NEW White Jute Ribbon, which I thought added to the Nautical look.  The strip of DSP is again from the Adventure Bound DSP Stack.  I also added a piece of the Smoky Slate 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon to the front.   I think I am going to use this card as a Valentine Card for my Husband.  His loves Nautical and the saying is so fitting for him.  The inside is stamped using the World from the Retired "Love you More" Stamp and the "Love you Always" comes from the Something to say stamp set.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking,
Karen  

No comments:

Post a Comment