Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Cards - Valentine & Birthday










I sat down to make some quick and cute cards using the Mini Treat Bag Framelit.  I made a Valentine Card first and than a Boy/Teen Birthday card.  The top card is the first Valentine Card with two different inserts.  After I made the Birthday Card and took the pictures, I really liked the added Stars, so I went back and added some hearts to the Valentine Card.  I hope you like.  These little cards are prefect because a little treat can fit inside.  My daughter can't wait to sit down over the next couple weekends and make them for her class.   

The nice thing about these little cards, you can add a little gift card to the bottom of the insert, which is prefect for teenagers. The striped piece of paper is from the Typeset Designer Series Paper.  The stamps sets for the insert are from two Photo polymer Stamps Sets that came out last year and are still available Countless Sayings 1 #135892 & Countless Sayings 2 #135893.   
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen
  








1 comment:

  1. I think they are great! YOu have inspired me to make some.

    ReplyDelete