Saturday, January 10, 2015

Masculine Pull Out Gift Card and Mini Treat Bag Framelit



I sat down to play with the New Mini Treat Framelit that can be found in the New Occasional Mini Catalog.  I wanted to make a Masculine Birthday Card that would hold a giftcard.  This is what I came up with, I hope you like.  I came across these Impression Obsession Steel Die # DIE224-O Retro Masculine Die and thought they would be fun with the Guy Greetings set and to create some Masculine Cards.  I did use the little film strip from the On Film Framelits.  The "Oh Snap" is from the Hip Notes Stamp Set and the "Happy Birthday" is from the Guy Greetings, and the inside of the card is from the new Big Day Stamp Set in the SAB Catalog.  This would fit into a regular envelope if I moved the Tab down, which I will do next time.

I was trying to use the new Adventure Awaits Stamps with these little framelits but I could not get a good stamp image, does anyone have any luck?  I tried the Memento Ink, StazOn Ink, Versa Mark and Classic ink.  I tried sanding the image and stamping on the paper piecing mat.  I think I am going to try some Retired Craft Ink and maybe the Chalk Ink but after some many pieces of paper wasted, I gave up.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.  I really like those sayings.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Love the card. Could you please tell me where the top hat, eyeglass and mustache stamp came from.

    ReplyDelete