Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Winter is Calling Christmas Card


Here's a Christmas Card that I made using the Retired "Winter is Calling" Stamp Set.  I love these kind of images to watercolor especially from this stamp set.  I wish Stampin' Up! would make more.  The cardbase is Lost Lagoon that I stamped with Craft Whisper White Ink using the Splatter Stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set.  Heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.  I loved the way it turned out, it looks like snow.  I ran the stripe of Pool Party paper though the big shot using the Retired "Snow Burst" Embossing Folder.   The card pieces and the Tea Lace Paper Doily were sprayed using my Homemade Frost White Shimmer Spray, I think this is what makes the card.  The picture below shows a little bit of the Shimmer.  















Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!
Thanks,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment