Sunday, August 3, 2014

Coast to Coast Maine Lighthouse Notecard


Here's a card I made with the retired stamp set "Coast to Coast", the set has four lighthouse images.  This stamp set came out before I was a Demonstrator but the first time I saw it was a month ago and I had to get it.  I am getting ready for my first craft fair in October.  It is for a Oyster Festival at a local waterfront museum and I want to have a good selection of Nautical Cards and crafts to sell.  Oh course I will be posting them here first.

When I received this Stamp Set in the mail, I could not wait to get started making a couple cards.  I did not put a saying on the front of the card, I was thinking for using this one as a set of blank note cards.  I did pull out the Retired Pretty Prints Embossing Folder because I thought it was a nice touch to the card.  I used Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake.

Soon I am going to start selling my cards on my Etsy Shop - I need to finish setting that up.  I will let you know when it is open.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment