Tuesday, August 26, 2014

An Open Heart Christmas Card


Today was the first day back to school for all my kids. I was so excited to spend some uninterrupted time in my stamping room, Yeah!  I enjoyed playing around making some Christmas Cards.  Not sure about this card layout but when I saw this stamp set in the catalog, I wanted to make a Christmas Card.  I will have to play some more with this image.  

The branch image is embossed with gold embossing powder and colored in using my aqua painter and ink pads.  I used Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso for the colors of this card.  


Not sure if you know but the products from the Holiday Carryover List from last year are only available through 11:50 PM [MT] on Wednesday, August 27th, that is tomorrow!  The saying on the front of this card is from a stamp set "More Merry Messages" and it is on that list.  I love this set, it has great sayings for the inside of the card was well.  If you like this set, you need to order it A.S.A.P.   I will be keeping this one for a while, since there is not a replacement for this stamp set in the new holiday catalog.  

I did forget to add the Retired Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!
Karen


1 comment: