Friday, July 25, 2014

Mojo Monday 355 Traveler Feminine Style


It has been a crazy busy week but today I made time for me to have a couple hours in my craft room.  I have wanted to play with this week's Mojo Monday sketch all week.  When I first saw it, I thought it would be a good start to make a feminine style card using the Traveler Stamp Set.  I love this stamp set and really want to try and come up with a few feminine cards.  I used my recently altered notebook for color inspiration.  I couldn't resist adding a little modern touch with the "Oh Snap" saying from the Hip Notes Stamp Set.  You can't tell by the picture but I embossed the image with black embossing powder and added three little pearls to the side of the camera.

Retired Items Used on this card - 3" Circle Die and the Scallop Circles Die, Basic Black Satin Ribbon (Sorry but I am trying to use up my retired ribbon).     

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment