Monday, July 14, 2014

Altered Notebooks


Here's a couple Altered Composition Notebooks I made yesterday.  The first one is for me and the one below is for my husband.  The top one I used the new Typeset Designer Series Paper...which I LOVE!  The thinnest of the paper is nice to work with to cover these notebooks.  I topped it off with some retired Black Satin Ribbon and Textured Real Red Cardstock.  I had to pull out the retired Lovely Letters Stamp set to monogram the notebook for me.   Before I covered the back flap, I attached a piece of ribbon to the top inside to use as my bookmark for the notebook.  I liked the way it came out.


My husband liked it and wanted one for himself.  For his I used the Maritime Designer Series Paper on the outside and some retired Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper.  I used the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon for the bookmark and to cover the seam.

Don't forget now is the best time to stock up on those composition notebooks.  

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment