Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Notebook with Pen Gifts

When I was at Stampin Up's Catalog Premiere, I received a decorated notebook from a very nice lady named Ellen.  I fell in love with the little notebook.  I came home and searched for some little notebooks.  I ordered a bunch and I got to work on decorating some.  Here is what I came up with so far.  The Nautical One is for my daughter's teacher, her classroom is a Nautical Theme.  The paper is retired but the colors worked for her.  The stamp set is from the Occasion Mini.    

The other one is for my daughter.  She has a thing for notebooks and wanted one for herself.  She picked the flowers and colors.    


 
Blank
Notebook Measures 3.25" x 4.25"
If you are like me and you want to order some of these notebooks, I got the Perfectly Plain Collection Notebook Favors With Pen , 48  from Amazon.  The minimum is 48 notebooks.   If you do not want to order 48 notebooks.  I have some I can sell, you have two options.  
  • 6 blank notebooks fit into a small padded envelope - $6.75 plus first class parcel shipping 12.9 oz.
  • 20 blank notebooks fit into a large padded priority envelope - $22.00 plus priority flat rate shipping of $5.95
If you are interested, please email me with your address and the amount you want.  I will send you a paypal invoice and get these out in the mail.  

If you have any questions, please let me know.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Karen



1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, these are just too cute!! Thanks for sharing and for the ordering info. I will give this some thought! Super cute decorating you've done!! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete