Thursday, January 26, 2012

Framelit Label Valentine Treat Holder



I was playing around with different Valentine Treat ideas for my daughter's class.  This is what I created using the Labels Collection Framelit Dies.  It's it such a cute Valentine Treat Holder.  These are for the girls in my daughter's class.  Tomorrow I will show you the ones I made for the boys.  My daughter had fun helping me pick which stamps.  Of course she really wanted me to use the Red Glitter Paper..."That paper is so pretty, Mommy, use that it has lots of sparkles", she said.  The doilies are from the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper, I just used the backside.   

I spent the day yesterday finishing all 22 of these treats.  I was afraid if I did not, I would be up the night before the party making these or when I do make these I would not have any candy left.  I realized my kids were making trips into my craft room and grabbing some candy.  I'm sure someone out there can relate.   LOL

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen



3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Im trying to see how you cut just the framelet edge though at the end of your red paper. Would you please share?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,

    Tomorrow's post has a picture on how I cut out the paper, with paper size and score lines.

    Thanks,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete