Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Masculine Card

This month I needed a handful of masculine cards. So I sat down and made what I needed and some extra. When I was going through my paper, I came across this retired paper. It was in last year's Holiday Mini Catalog. It uses the retired in-color from last year, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. I thought this paper and colors made a good fall masculine card. I also used the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set. The Neutrals 5/16 Inch Brads (112534) that I used on this card are put of the Online Extravaganza (regular price $7.95, sale price $5.57). I love these brads and I always grab them when I make a masculine card.

The inside of the card holds a gift card. I made one a few months back and you can see the details of the gift card holder here.

Have you seen the GREAT deals on the Online Extravaganza? There's some great bundles that would make excellent Christmas Gifts for those beginner stampers or seasonal stampers. Don't delay because these deals will only last until Monday, November 30, 2009.

Sorry it has been a little while since my last post. Last week I was getting ready for my November Christmas Card Stamp Camp, which was this past Saturday. I had a great turn out and we had a wonderful time getting those Christmas Cards done. I am now getting ready for my December Christmas Card Camp which is on December 6, 2009.

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment