Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mojo Monday 98 Contest


Card Front

Inside of Card

This is the first time participating in the Mojo Monday Contest. Yes, I know it is Tuesday but better late than never. LOL I decided to use the skull stamp that is in the "From the Crypt" stamp set (#115460, pg 21), "House of Haunts" (#111574, PG 22), "Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper" (#115677, pg 161), Basic Black and Basic Gray paper.


I'm not sure if you can see in the picture but I used the "Cracked Glass Technique" on the skull. It looks better in person.

If you have any questions, please send me an email or leave me a comment.

Thanks for looking,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a fun crackle technique. It works so well for your card. Way to rock this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete