Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Sneak Peek of October Stamp Camp

Here's another sneak peek of the October Scrapbook Stamp Camp. I used the new Shimmer Paint that is in the new holiday mini catalog. (I love it!) It comes in three colors - Champagne Mist, Platinum and Frost White, I used Frost White on these pages. It is a quick way to add a little shimmer to those stamped images or paper. Mr. and Mrs. Frosty were made using the Big Shot Original Die - Circles #2 #114526. Did you notice the purse on Mrs. Frosty? I accessorized her with the New Stampin Up! Sizzlits Die Beary Girl that is also in the new holiday mini catalog.

If you placed an order with me in the past year, you will receive a Holiday Mini catalog in the mail around the first of September. They were a little late shipping them out this time. I will also have a link to view the catalog on my web site September 1st. Beware it is a big mini catalog, 40 pages.

There are a couple spots left for the Scrapbook Camp, sign up soon because it will fill up. If you are out of town and can’t attend the camp. I am thinking of selling these as a kit, without the stamped images or as completed pages. Please let me know if you would be interested and your comments.

Thanks for looking,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment