Friday, July 31, 2009

SC239 Card Sketch - Tree Trimmings

Card Front

Inside of Card

I decided to use the Card Sketch SC239 from SplitcoastStampers to play with one of my new Christmas Stamps, "Tree Trimmings" (#116722, pg 28) and the "Merry Moments" Designer Series Paper (#115672, pg 160). I love the designs and colors in this Designer Series Paper - Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Very Vanilla.

For this card, I used Chocolate Chip for the card base, a 4" x 5 1/4" piece from the "Merry Moments DSP", Garden Green, Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock. You can't see it in the picture but I embossed the ornaments with Real Red and Garden Green craft ink. The Merry Christmas stamp on the front of the card comes in the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" (#115370, pg 145), which works perfectly with the "Word Window punch" (#105090) and "Modern Label punch" (#116630). For the greeting inside the card, I used the "Welcome Christmas into your Heart" stamp from the "Heard from the Heart" set(#111644, pg 142).

Note: To line up the ornaments and ribbon on this card, I used the "Stamp-a-ma-jig" (#101049, pg 191). It is a must have for precise stamp alignment when making cards or scrapbooking.

If you have any questions, please send me an email or leave a comment.
Thanks,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment