Thursday, July 30, 2009

Medallion Stamp


Inside of Card

Have you seen the Medallion background stamp #115223 (page 133) in the new catalog? I love it. You can make such a beautiful and quick card with this stamp. I'm not sure if you can see but the medallion on the front of the card is embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the new in-color Rich Razzleberry.

Are you wondering how I embossed with an in-color without using Craft Ink? Simply ink your stamp with the VersaMark Ink pad #102283 and than ink it with the Rich Razzleberry ink pad, (Yes, over top the VersaMark). Stamp your image, shake embossing powder over the stamped image and use your heat gun to heat your image. Voila - you have just embossed with a classic ink pad. I will say if you have a lot of embossing to do, you would want to get a craft stamp pad if available, otherwise you will have to clean your stamp after you stamp each image.

If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email.
Thanks,
Karen


2 comments:

  1. Sarah O. (aka Norwegian Girl)July 31, 2009 at 5:49 PM

    Ah-ha! You read my mind...that's why I came to your blog...to see if you said how you embossed with the new razzleberry ink!! I didn't know you could emboss w/ Versamark underneath a classic ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I learned about it sometime last year and it is the coolest thing. I was not sure if anyone else knew.

    Thanks for looking!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete