Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crazy about Rich Razzleberry

Inside of Card

Today I spent some time with the new in-color - Rich Razzleberry. I really like this color, it looks wonderful with the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper #115675. I actually thought of my sister when I saw this color, it was always her favorite color as a kid.

I wanted to use this butterfly and flower stamp from the "Of the Earth" it is a Hostess Level 1 stamp set. It works perfectly with the 1 3/4" circle punch #112004 and the scallop punch from the Stampin' Up! Pennant Bigz Xl Die #113483. I added a white dot on each scallop with the White Gel Pen #105021. I also added the 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon in Rich Razzleberry #115613.

If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email.

Thanks,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. this is a LOVELY card. i just recently found your blog. i like your work!!

    ReplyDelete