Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lots of Bots



"Lot of Bots" is one the of Sneak Peeks that the demonstrators can pre-order. As soon as I seen this stamp set, I had to get it. I am always looking for something older and manly for my two older boys and my husband, besides what boy does not like robots. My son had to go to a birthday party today and I could not wait to use the new stamp set.

This is a 3x3 card in Basic Gray, and Baja Breeze cardstock.

I first inked the robot image using Versa Mark than lightly inked with basic gray ink. Once I stamped the image onto the watercolor paper, I used clear embossing powder and heat set the image. The image was water colored with Baja Breeze and Basic Gray Ink.

The Baja Breeze Paper I stamped the Nuts and Bolts Stamp from the same stamp set with Basic Gray Ink. Before attaching the Baja Breeze Paper to the card I used my new "Modern Label Punch" on the front flap. Used a thin line of dimensionals to the outer edges of the Baja Breeze piece of paper, this will leave a little room to slip money into the inside flap. Silver brads were used on the four corners of the watercolor paper.

What do you think? Do you love this new stamp set? This stamp set and the modern label punch will be available in the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog beginning July 1st. Have you preordered your new catalog? If not send me an email.

Check back tomorrow and see what I made for my son's teachers.

Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for looking!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment