Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Manhattan Flower Card


Here is another card I made using Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Die (I love this die, I am hoping Stampin' Up will have more in the new catalog). I used the Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper and ran it through my big shot. Next, I used a sanding block on the raised image. After sanding I took a sponge dauber and Baja Breeze Ink and gently rubbed in a circular motion over the flower image.

Check back tomorrow and I will show you another Scrapbook Purse I made with the Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper.

FYI: The Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper, Valet Ribbon Originals, Baja Breeze Paper and Ink are on Stampin' Up's Last Chance List. After June 30 they will not be available. Check out these products and other items on my web site, click on my Shop Now button.

Recipe:
Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper (113993), Baja Breeze Paper (111352), Chocolate Chip Paper (107102)

Tools: Ticket Corner Punch (107214), Sponge Dauber (102892), Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Die (114517),
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad (111833)

Embellishments: Silver Brads (104336), Valet Ribbon Originals (114318)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Caught my eye on SCS! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I really LOVE the Manhattan folder look with you having sanded it and then inked it with the Baja Breeze - gorgeous look. TFS This DP is my FAVORITE! I think Baja Breeze may be one of my all time favorite colors!

    By the way - I'm also a Karen and found your site from SCS. My alias on SCS is klwco.

    Blessings!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete